Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some pictures of our house
















We finally moved into our house. What more can I say except the view is incredible. The house is big, but the bedrooms are super small. The garage is small, my landcruiser won't fit in it. We can check the surf, watch the whales and walk down our own path to the beach. Our things are still in transit, so as soon as they are here, I'll post more pictures. I bought some new furniture and we have that along with our appliances. Koda comes home on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Fabulous view.
Followed your link from the AiA yahoo site, looks like you are having great fun at your place.

Sally said...

You have got to be kidding me, that view is insanely fabulous! WOW! Good for you, Kelly :) Love it and can't wait to see more