Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Salt Lake City




As much as it pains me to put these on, the building is really cool. This is the one of the Mormon Churches at Temple Square. We had mormon gilrs witnessing to us and what I don't get is how Mormons can say god talked to Joseph Smith and told him all this stuff and he was a prophet and then they say they use the bible and they believe in Jesus, which clearly they can't because if they did then what about the rest of the bible after Jesus dies......the part where he is coming back??? Weird stuff. It was cool to see but it gave me the heebie jeebies even being anywhere near it.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Great pictures Kelly! Glad you had a good time. You are truly living the life in Australia. I'm so happy for you and your family.
I have to let you know, Mormons do believe in the bible and that Jesus is coming. That's why they call themselves the "Latter Day Saints".
God bless you and yours. :)